1. Fill in the blanks to answer the following set of questions.
2. Make sure you write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS to answer these questions.
3. All answers need to be given in small case, do keep in mind the general rules of punctuation.
4. DO NOT USE capital letters to write entire words or sentences.
Monday to Thursday - 8 a.m. to 10.30 pm
1....... - 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Library card compulsory for 2..........,
Checkout limit: 30 days for general library books
3......... for curriculum and reserve items
Book renewal procedure
Submit the name and 4......... of the borrowed book
Sign up for renewal
1. The following table shows several numbered blanks.
2. Complete the table by filling in the corresponding blanks mentioned below the table.
3. Make sure you write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS to answer these questions.
4. All answers need to be given in small case, do keep in mind the general rules of punctuation.
5. DO NOT USE capital letters to write entire words or sentences.
3. All answers need to given in small case using general rules of punctuation.
4. DO NOT USE Capital letters to write entire words or sentences.
1. For the following questions, enter the answers in the boxes below.
2. Make sure that you enter your answers in the order of appearance.
3. Mention ONLY THE ALPHABETS (a - f), in your answers.
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING CAN BE ALLOWED AS A PROJECT TOPIC FOR THE FAIR?
a. Allied invasion of Europe
b. Louisiana in World War 2
c. War in the Pacific
d. The history of native Americans
e. World War II
f. Bombing of The Pearl Harbour
A research paper along with an .......... is compulsory for all the projects
What is the speaker's confession
What did the study prove?
What is oxytocin also known as?
What do some people recommend doing, to become more compassionate?
Which organ releases oxytocin?
3. Mention ONLY THE ALPHABETS (a - f) in your answer.
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING ARE THE FUNCTIONS OF OXYTOCIN?
a. acts as a natural anti inflammatory
b. protects the cardiovascular system
c. pumps blood to the heart
d. relaxes blood vessels during stress
e. provides oxygen to the heart
f. Help seek human connection